Ways To Wear Crops Tops & Crochet
One of the hottest spring trends this summer is crochet. This trend leans more on the boho/classic type of style. The way you wear it depends on your style preference. For this look we’re going to do a more classic style yet I’m going to give you a few other styling tips for the featured pieces.
Now here are the pieces that you’ll need from your closet:
- Your fave crochet pencil skirt (choose a solid color for this look)
- Crop Top (feel free to pick a graphic, striped or floral top)
- Heel Sandals
- Your choice of stud earrings
- Watch or a thin simple bracelet/cuff
- Your fave necklace
- Your fave handbag for a pop of color and texture
- Optional – blazer (for work)
*Tip: Try to balance out your outfits by being cautious of the fabric patterns. Floral on floral can overwhelm an outfit. I would suggest mixing and matching a solid with a floral or stripes with a solid, etc. The accessories for this classic look should be small and delicate.
A few other options to style the featured image pieces are:
- The white crochet pencil skirt will pair lovely with the nude, black or cobalt blue crop tops. I would pair with heel sandals along with earrings and a watch.
- We can re-style the white crochet pencil skirt and pair it with the striped or white graphic crop top. Now pair the outfit with white sneakers for a casual style.
Here’s a few go-to places to wear this lovely outfit t0:
- Client Meetings (add a blazer to the outfit for a more professional look)
- Cocktails (swap out a delicate necklace for a statement necklace)
- Date Night (I’d suggest adding a light trench)
If you’re looking for similar styles like the ones in the featured picture take a look at the pieces below.