Today I’m sharing the 6 workouts that will help you because I know how hard it is to workout and how overwhelming the information out there is. Sometimes it just makes you want to give up. I know felt like that for a while, working-out, off and on for years. Until this year, I did something different. I actually did research on fitness and workouts. AND, then I started trying out several workout videos almost on a daily basis. Slowly and I literally mean slowly, I started to see improvements and my crazy stress levels reduced. But let me tell you it was a struggle for me, especially to figure out what foods I could eat, and it still is because I’m on a low-fat diet…and it’s not by choice mind you, but that’s a story for another day.
Then came the 6 workouts that started helping my body change. I have to give PopSugar a huge THANK YOU, because their workouts are free and are changing my body!
Without further ado…
Here are the 6 workouts from PopSugar Fitness that are changing my body:
- Burn 500 Calories in 45 Minutes With This Cardio and Sculpting Workout | Class FitSugar
- Calorie-Torching 30-Minute Cardio and Sculpting Tabata Workout | Class FitSugar
- 30-Minute Butt and Abs Pilates Bikini Workout | Class FitSugar
- 45-Minute Abs, Ass, and Attitude Workout
- 30-Minute Abs & Booty-Toning Workout | Class FitSugar
- 30-Minute Barre Toning and Hip-Hop Dance Workout
They’re the top ones that I keep going back for and the ones, where I can actually feel my muscles getting stronger.
Right now, my body is slowly getting leaner and so far, I’ve gained muscle mass and more definition. Being a petite girl that’s huge, and I mean huge because I’m finally giving my body some curves.
I still have a long way to go to get to a healthy lifestyle but I’m taking it one day at a time, and one thing I do know is that I’m getting stronger.
Photo Credit: Deniz Altindas