There’s still sales going on even after Black Friday and CyberMonday! You didn’t think they’d stop, did you? This holiday season, I thought I’d put together a little gift guide for her!
We’re talking all about shoes and I hope you’re as excited as I am!
And because my clients have been asking for it as well, I thought why not share these amazing deals with the rest of you. The guide is meant to help you pick out a few shoes under $25 that will benefit either; your bestie, your mom, your girlfriend or your own closet.
Take a look through these amazing shoes that I picked for you, below.
I chose several different styles of shoes, for a few reasons:
- The Strappy Heels; you can’t go wrong with a lovely pair of heels for the holiday parties.
- Closed Toe – Ankle Booties; these are for those in between days, especially with the temperatures dropping, they’ll keep you looking trendy.
- Sneakers; for those amazing athleisure chic looks that are trending right now.
- Open Toe Booties; perfect for Fall or those vacays to the warmer cities.
- Lastly, you can’t go wrong with the over the knee boots, they’re just perfect for this season’s sweater dresses.
A few hints on what to look for in shoes:
- Always go for quality
- Make sure they can stand on their own or make a bold statement.
- A tip on colors – neutrals such as; navy, black, blush-pink and beige can be coordinated with almost any outfit.
Need a little more inspo on how to wear them, take a look at these collections:
Let me know if you want to see more of these guides and don’t forget to share it.
I hope this gift guide helps you find the most amazing gift either for you or your loved one. 🙂