After Christmas Sales
I’m a huge fan of after Christmas sales because they have the biggest discounts of the year! Yet finding quality items during sales takes; a keen eye, my handy list below and practice. Don’t be surprised if you become your girlfriends go-to person for shopping sales. 🙂
Let’s start off with what you’ll need to know to filter out the low quality items. Once you get the hang of it you’ll notice you’ll be going through racks pretty quickly. AND I’m sure it’ll help you reduce the amount of clothes in your closet that still have tags on them…which I’m guilty of doing before the list…yikes, I know!
AND finally, here is the list that you’ll need to keep in mind when shopping sales:
- your style (i.e. boho, classic, preppy, edgy, romantic, etc.)
- colors you love (i.e. bold, neutrals or pastels, etc.)
- type of fabric you like (i.e. cotton, linen, rayon, wool or polyester blends, etc.)
- the fit of clothes (i.e. do you like fitted or loose tops, skinny or bootcut jeans, hooded or zipped sweaters, etc.)
- don’t forget to check the items for any flaws or snags
- trendy pieces will go out of style after a season, so choose wisely
- make sure you love the item and are not iffy about it
Aside from the list above make sure your new items will fit your day-to-day so that you don’t sacrifice your personal style. If you keep the list in mind and stick to it every time it’ll make shopping sales way easier. Best of all, it’ll lead to lovelier pieces that you’ll want to keep wearing over and over for a very long time.
Take a peek at my finds below for this season! Don’t forget to check out my tips on buying and styling scarves on the next blog post. 🙂