Spring is just around the corner and I can feel it in the air! Let’s jump start your spring outfits for this season. I’ll be here to help you every-step of the way. For the first look we’re going to create a boho chic outfit that you’ll want to keep on repeat.
Ready? Here we go!
Here are the boho pieces that you’ll need from your closet:
- Your most lovely (floral or solid) short or long dress
- Kimono (pick a floral or solid one depending on the print from your dress)
- Ankle booties
- Hat (if you’re not feeling the hat, that’s okay, throw your hair in a high pony or a soft bun)
- Delicate earrings
- A delicate necklace or a layered necklace (your choice)
*Tip: Always look at each piece’s fabric, you’ll want to choose a floral piece and a solid one. This will help balance out the outfit.
If you’re missing or don’t have the boho pieces listed above, take a look at the pieces that I linked below.
Now here’s a list of options on how I would style the linked pieces:
- The mint green kimono with the black button-front short dress, camel floppy hat, moon & circle necklace, ella earrings and cut-out peep toe ankle booties.
- The mustard or olive kimono with the floral button-front short dress, camel floppy hat, moon & circle necklace, ella earrings and cut-out peep toe ankle booties.
- The long sleeve maxi dress, black floppy hat, moon & circle necklace, ella earrings and cut-out peep toe ankle booties.
A few great go-to places for any of these lovely outfits are:
- A picnic at a park
- Ice cream date
- Coffee and/or Tea with friends
- Wine Tasting
Or just any excuse to get out and have a little one-on-one with friends is a great way to spend the weekend! Happy Styling! 🙂