In today’s post I’m teaching you how easy it is to create an everyday classic casual outfit!
Which I know can be a bit hectic and overwhelming if you’re not used to doing this on a daily basis. And social media doesn’t help either when you see the perfect Instagram with perfect outfit squares. Yet, I’m here to help you create an amazing classic casual outfit, fitted for almost any outing.
Let’s get started!
First things first head over to your closet to pick out the 7 pieces listed below and try them on, if you don’t own them all, that’s okay. I listed a few other options at the bottom of this post that will work too. They’re similar pieces to the ones I mention and I’ll make sure to link them for you. 🙂
Here is what you’ll need to create the look:
- Your best pair of leggings or jeggings.
- A chambray shirt or even your hubby’s and/or boyfriend’s plaid shirt will work.
- Ankle booties or open heels will work (fingers-crossed it’s not freezing where you are).
- A long sweater to go over your chambray or plaid shirt.
- Your favorite classic handbag to hold all your must have items.
- A lovely rose-gold watch…my fave color this season yet you can use whatever color you have.
- A lovely pair of classic earrings…I prefer small studs.
*Quick Tip: Just don’t forget to pick colors that will play nicely together.
Now here’s a list of where you can wear this outfit to:
- After work happy hour with your colleagues
- Sightseeing around the city
- Coffee and/or tea shops
- Casual work environments
- Super casual eating spots like brewpubs (my fave)
I hope you enjoyed learning how to put together this classic casual outfit.
Let me know what other styles you would like to see on the blog.