One of the hottest spring trends this summer is crochet. This trend leans more on the classic type of style. The way you wear it depends on your style preference. For this look we’re going to do a more classic style yet I’m going to give you a few other styling tips for the featured pieces.
Now here are the pieces that you’ll need from your closet:
- Your fave crochet pencil skirt (choose a solid color for this look)
- Crop Top (feel free to pick a graphic, striped or floral top)
- Heel Sandals
- Your choice of stud earrings
- Watch or a thin simple bracelet/cuff
- Your fave necklace
- Your fave handbag for a pop of color and texture
- Optional – blazer (for work)
*Tip: Try to balance out your outfits by being cautious of the fabric patterns. Floral on floral can overwhelm an outfit. I would suggest mixing and matching a solid with a floral or stripes with a solid, etc. The accessories for this classic look should be small and delicate.
A few other options to style the featured image pieces are:
- The white crochet pencil skirt will pair lovely with the nude, black or cobalt blue crop tops. I would pair with heel sandals along with earrings and a watch.
- We can re-style the white crochet pencil skirt and pair it with the striped or white graphic crop top. Now pair the outfit with white sneakers for a casual style.
Here’s a few go-to places to wear this lovely outfit to:
- Client Meetings (add a blazer to the outfit for a more professional look)
- Cocktails (swap out a delicate necklace for a statement necklace)
- Date Night (I’d suggest adding a light trench)
If you’re looking for similar styles like the ones in the featured picture take a look at the pieces below.